The Producer seeks, always, for the business to excel by building exceptional client experiences, delivering stand-out campaigns, ensuring operational efficiency, and supporting team development.
Job Title: Producer
Location: London (Hybrid – min. 3 days in office, 2 days remote)
Hours: Full-time, 09:30 – 18:00 (with 17:00 finish where possible as a benefit)
Reporting to: Production Manager
Overseeing: Production Executives
Other Key Relationships: Clients, Suppliers, Senior Management Team
Why we’re here
Experience12 is a specialist pop culture experiential and events agency. We work with film, TV, video game and non-endemic brands to produce marketing campaigns that deliver on creative, execution and client KPIs.
Why you’re here
As part of the production team, the role will be largely focused on working alongside the account management team to deliver the live elements of projects, providing best-in-class experiences for clients – delivering on their KPIs, doing so through outstanding relationship building, communication, effective team management and the ability to coordinate third party suppliers.
What you’re here to do
- Liaises with the Client Management team to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.
- Define key milestones and timelines to implementing a client brief, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Manages client expectations with regard to creative, timings and budgets.
- Project Management including but not limited to managing live events, overseeing installs and de-rigs, logistical planning, submission of event documentation and RAMS, budgeting and sourcing costs and site recces
- Manages the profitability and cash flow of campaigns, ensuring margins are met and negotiating payment terms with clients and suppliers.
- Evaluates the success of campaigns against any client KPIs and internal objectives, and leads on client reporting, feedback and searching for the next opportunity
Skills and Attributes
- Good understanding of experiential marketing and live events, with knowledge of campaign integration and amplification with other services including influencer marketing, social and OOH.
- Understands all roles across the agency and regularly shares knowledge across creative, account management and production.
- A capable manager who creates a positive team environment that facilitates mutual respect, collaboration and quality and lives and breathes the agency’s values in everything they do.
- Can-do attitude and calm under pressure, working with colleagues and suppliers on troubleshooting strategies
- High level of attention to detail in everything they touch
- Plays a part in a culture that supports the attraction, retention, and development of highly motivated and capable employees
- Proactively and positively raises issues regarding resource or approaches and collaborates with Management to find a solution.
- A role model to colleagues at all levels through consistent professionalism in interactions with others and the standards of work you produce.
- A vocal advocate within the agency for training and development and actively develops the skills of those who work for you.
- Mac Literate, Adobe, AutoCAD, and 3D Design/Sketchup skills are desirable.
Bring energy to meetings and the workplace
Start discussions from a place of positivity
Find moments to support each other in business and personally
Drive for Output
Strive for efficiency and prioritise time
Be proactive in seeking work
Offer solutions to other’s challenges
Take pride and ownership in work
Own mistakes and learn from them
Push yourself, don’t wait for others to push you
Take on new challenges to drive professional growth
Self-reflect on areas of improvement
Embrace and act on feedback
Communicate and Collaborate
Be open and accessible to teammates
Ask questions – the answer is in the room
Work together to a shared vision
To apply, send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org