Producer– Job Description
Reports into: Head of Production
Overseeing: Production Assistant
Why we’re here
Experience12 is a specialist pop culture experiential and events agency. We work with film, TV, video game and non-endemic brands to produce marketing campaigns that deliver on creative, execution and client KPIs.
Why you’re here
As a Producer, you will continuously seek for the business to excel by building exceptional client experiences, delivering stand-out campaigns, ensuring operational efficiency, and supporting team development. You will work closely with the Client Services team to deliver the live elements of projects, providing best-in-class experiences for clients – delivering on their KPIs, doing so through outstanding relationship building, communication, effective team management and the ability to coordinate third party suppliers.
What you’re here to do
Your key responsibilities are:
- Liaises closely with the Client Services team to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
- Take a leading role in creative sessions, providing suggestions and insights into potential creative solutions
- Define key milestones and timelines to implementing a client brief, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Responsible for taking the agreed creative idea and bringing the clients’ wishes to life
- Manage client expectations with regard to creative, timings and budgets.
- Lead of project management including but not limited to managing live events, overseeing installs and de-rigs, logistical planning, submission of event documentation and RAMS, budgeting and sourcing costs and site recces
- Manage the entire production process, from idea to execution, working in partnership with the client, account team and manage the production and postproduction process
- Take the lead on live events ensuring instals and de-rigs are dealt with properly
- Manage the profitability and cash flow of campaigns, ensuring budgets and margins are met and negotiating payment terms with clients and suppliers
- Evaluate the success of campaigns against any client KPIs and internal objectives, and leads on client reporting, feedback and searching for the next opportunity
- Aware of emerging and current talent to engage the best suppliers for each project
- Manage all third-party relationships throughout the Production process to ensure strong collaboration and high-quality moving content work that meets the brief
- Demonstrate your understanding of campaign integration and amplification in addition to project margins
- Input accurately into financial platforms like Xero and Pleo, ensuring timely reconciliation of projects in budget sheets
- Take a leading role on the management of PO’s and invoicing to support the completion of Experience12’s financial objectives
- Actively seek new ways to grow client accounts through referrals, pitches, or upselling products
- Positively contribute to the culture of the Expereince12 team
- Drive Experience12’s standards and best practice across all areas of the business
- Be approachable and professional at all times and positively contribute to the team environment
- Promote the company’s vision, championing through daily interactions with company employees at all levels
- Proactively generate unconventional ideas to inspire members of the business in championing our culture and values
- Roll up your sleeves and go the extra mile to set us apart from our peers and
- Be self-driven in actively learning and applying new skills
- Educate the team on social media news, industry trends and innovative campaigns to ensure Experience12 is keeping up with their key competitors’ activities
- Mentor and coach junior team members, building their knowledge, understanding and expertise
Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of experiential marketing and live events, with knowledge of campaign integration and amplification with other services including influencer marketing, social and OOH.
- Understands all roles across the agency and regularly shares knowledge across creative, account management and production.
- A capable manager who creates a positive team environment that facilitates mutual respect, collaboration and quality and lives and breathes the agency’s values in everything they do.
- Can-do attitude and calm under pressure, working with colleagues and suppliers on troubleshooting strategies
- High level of attention to detail in everything they touch
- Plays a part in a culture that supports the attraction, retention, and development of highly motivated and capable employees
- Proactively and positively raises issues regarding resource or approaches and collaborates with Management to find a solution.
- A role model to colleagues at all levels through consistent professionalism in interactions with others and the standards of work you produce.
- A vocal advocate within the agency for training and development and actively develops the skills of those who work for you.
- Mac Literate, Adobe, AutoCAD, and 3D Design/Sketchup skills are desirable.
- Bring energy to meetings and the workplace
- Start discussions from a place of positivity
- Find moments to support each other in business and personally
Drive for Output
- Strive for efficiency and prioritise time
- Be proactive in seeking work
- Offer solutions to other’s challenges
- Take pride and ownership in work
- Own mistakes and learn from them
- Push yourself, don’t wait for others to push you
- Take on new challenges to drive professional growth
- Self-reflect on areas of improvement
- Embrace and act on feedback
Communicate and Collaborate
- Be open and accessible to teammates
- Ask questions – the answer is in the room
- Work together to a shared vision
Send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject title ‘Producer’